Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm not bitter though

Ahhh yes, moving. Time to expand on that little blurb. Well, I'm not the first competitor whose relationship didn't survive the season. It wasn't entirely due to my competing. There were a great many factors that caused ended it. To be completely honest, of the last 4 years, 3.5 have been kinda rocky. But, I've also been competing for 3.5 years. Competing can put a strain on a relationship and it did on mine. But, it wasn't all my fault. To be fair, my now ex has dealt with a lot. Financial issues, death, loss of job, more financial issues, depression, etc. Sometimes it's all just too much. And as I told a friend, sometimes people just grow apart.

I guess my ex has wanted out for a while now. I wish I'd known that before I paid to have the trees removed, bought a new dryer, and had the shelves installed. Oh well. So now it's time for me and the cat to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment