Friday, August 28, 2009

Interviews on an empty stomach

It's a sign of the times. We're in the midst of interviews and it's a "dog eat dog" world. I'm lucky to be on the "interviewer" side of things. And am shocked at how bad things are. PhD's are applying for my entr level job. People older than my parents are applying. And I get to sit through all the interviews and pick one. One person who will get a state job with all the benefits and perks that accompany it.

On another note, it's a big weekend in the NPC. The North American's as well as Houston Pro show are happening. I kinda wish my show was this weekend. I'm so ready to get on stage and show my stuff. I'm really ready to celebrate after. Soon...so soon. I may be mentally ready, but my body is still going through changes. I'm impressed by the changes that I've seen just in the last few days and I know that there are more to come. I just need to keep pushing and I'll be there before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment