Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A long time coming

First day back at work and I'm feeling incredibly unproductive. Staring off into space, shuffling papers around, and just standing there. Vacay was nice but I need to get back into the swing of things.

My 2009 competitive season came to a close 2 weekends ago. Now for the off season. Time to make gains as I told my trainer. I have some areas that I want to work on physically. Bring up my shoulders some more. The rear is forever an area that could use work. And keep up the progress that I've made on my back.

I also have other physical areas to work on. Those beauty areas that the judges also look at. Hair, nails, skin, etc. Get in touch with my inner femme is the goal. I want to come into 2010 as a completely polished package.

And then there are those other areas. I finally have the extra cash to start doing things around the house which really excites me. And being able to spend on myself in areas not related to competing is a definite bonus. Yes, I'm going shopping. BUT, I'm doing so completely within my means. I've come a long way and it's about time!

No comments:

Post a Comment