Monday, January 18, 2010

So, I dropped J off today and I'm officially all alone. The next 6 months she'll be learning all about the army while I cardio and sweat myself to show shape. I'm expecting my elliptical to arrive sometime this week which will really help me in my efforts this year. In the past I've spent a lot of time in the gym. With J gone I really need to spend more time at home with Mojo and Zillah. And I now have yardwork, housework, etc to tend to.

I'm really motivated to do well this season. So much is riding on me doing well. I'm really pushing to turn pro. I think I've mentioned that before once or twice. But I really need to do well this year. I feel that pressure. J is gone and will worry about my prep. I want her to come home and see that I was ok. I don't want her to stress about not having been here to help me prep. I wish that I knew a few years ago what I knew now about letting her help me. Letting her into the process and opening up more. But, better late than never and I know that now.

I also really, really want to be Jeff's next client to turn pro. I feel that pressure. Do Dwelle Athletics proud. Make my friends in the sport proud and stand on stage with those that have turned pro ahead of me. I look forward to standing next to some people that I really respect and admire as a pro.

So, that's my plan. Train hard and do everyone proud. Get myself to where I want to be.

This journal is officially my contest prep journal. I'll try to be as brutally honest as possible about the highs, the lows, and everything in between.

Hope you enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment